Tuesday, March 08, 2011

focus....focus....focus!!!!

Hello, my blog.
My dear, darling blog.
I haven't talked to you in a long time.
Sorry.
My life has changed since I first started with you.
It's changed a LOT.
I've gone from yearning for a child to being a mom.
I'm a MOM!
Never thought that would happen. But it did.
My world is so different now.
Going from pregnancy to birth to diapers to breastfeeding to 'terrible 2's (they weren't that terrible!) to preschool (now that's challenging!) to today...
Where do I go from here?
What do I focus on? Well, I mean here, not in life :)
Maybe I don't need a focus. It's really up to me.
I need a place to vent, to be the writer I could be.
So, here I am again, trying again to get this party started.
I'll try not to be a stranger....
Love, Me :)

No comments: