Sunday, February 05, 2006

Gemini is, is as Gemini does

While I don't believe in horoscopes, except the days that it says a large sum of money is in the stars for me, I am finding it hard not to whiff a bit of accuracy. I am a Gemini, so that means I am charming and fickle fickle fickle. One day I want to start knitting a sweater, and the next I have abandoned that for wanting to learn martial arts. Maybe it's my fate to be so ADD, but as long as I temper my excitement when latching on to something new, I usually land on solid ground. Something I've learned in my new age.

A few days ago, I professed my admiration for Michael Buble'. He's still the cat's meow, but I am learning of other modern jazz singers (NOT Neil Diamond!!) that I am starting to groove to:

Steve Tyrell (you've heard of him - he's on a lot of soundtracks).
Jane Monheit (a gorgeous voice)

Maybe I am getting older, or maybe I just now have more access to good music but I am starting to really appreciate jazz. This is not the name chick 20 years ago who professed her undying love to Duran Duran (who still rock, I must say).

Have a good Sunday.....

1 comment:

Esther said...

Well according to Torah- horoscopes, or stargazing is not completely made up. We are all born under a certain mazal that gives us certain tendencies. however, as Jews, we are not bound by it and can always rise above them.