Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Onward ho!

About a week ago the clinic started me on birth control pills. It's ironic, since my goals is TO get pregnant, not prevent it! The side effects so far has been foggyheadedness, a lingering nausea and headaches. Tylenol & peppermint tea are my constant companions. I dislike the idea of taking drugs, but they need to control my reproductive system before they start me on the major league injections. I'm not as scared of it as I was before. I think G-d is giving me strength, because I am really a big baby when it comes to the nitty gritty of pain.

I also need to learn to think more positively. Part of me thinks that thinking positively is lying to myself (yeah I can imagine telling myself that the injections are gonna feel SO good). But in the end, if it makes me a calmer person, it makes the entire process easier and hopefully gives it a chance to be more successful!

hopefully I won't get into any more power struggles with my scheduling nurse. That's a story for another day!

No comments: