Sunday, August 21, 2005

Saturday in the dark......

Well, I’ve decided to go through with the retrieval, even if we don’t have good odds.  It really would be a miracle if it worked.  I feel like I’m going insane.  I’ve been told by so many that I should try it, that I’d always wonder what could have been if I didn’t do it.  I think that’s what we keep trying to tell myself.  My gut tells me that it probably won’t work, and I dare not have too much hope.  Today, which was Shabbos, I spent all day either sleeping or being alone with my thoughts (never a good idea for a creative minded pessimist).  I felt so sad today I wished G-d would just take me – just dissolve me into thin air and get me away from this pain.  I sometimes wish that I could become some sort of a Jewish nun, a person who is married to G-d, a person who doesn’t have to deal with such painful things.  However, life would be quite rotten if I didn’t have my husband. So I guess I’ll keep on going……

No comments: