Wednesday, August 24, 2005

still grooving.....

Maybe I'm in denial, but I'm really doing fine at the moment. In two days, G-d willing, I will undergo the retrieval. I'm becoming less afraid of things that I once thought would be terrifying. I don't kid myself - this is hard work and is taxing emotionally & financially, but it is absolutely worth it. I never would have tried this if it had not been the encouragement of the brave souls on the message boards I visit almost every day ( www.atime.org) If anyone Jewish is going through any infertilty issue, I highly recommend that organization. I have never felt as supported by strangers as I have through them.

Ok, I'm still listening to my Gershon Veroba CD (http://www.veroba.net)- one of my favorite songs is one in hebrew called Tsur. Here's a link to a sample, http://cdbaby.com/mp3lofi/veroba5-12.m3u?cdbaby=7b97e0e0b4d266ec12b7785fda61fc70
You can't help but be in a good mood listening to it!

2 comments:

torontopearl said...

Good luck!!!!!
Hope it's meant to be.

TenLiKoach said...

Pearl,
Thank you so much - I really appreciate it! It's really the final countdown - only 2 more hours until the procedure!

Have a wonderful day!!! :)